Möller Pipe Organ
As part of our 100th Anniversary our Möller Pipe Organ was restored. The was installed in the Church in 1927 and is located in the choir loft above the Houston Avenue entrance. The 49 pipes for the organ are mounted in the walls in south east and north east corners of the church In addition to the 49 pipes for the organ, 8 chimes are also located in the south east collection of the pipes.
On December 18, 2004 the organ was blessed and is now an integral part of Liturgical services.